In this workshop, Stephane will give you expert advice on handling a crisis situation more effectively.
You’ll learn how to:
- Understand the parameters of a situation
- Analyse, compare and correlate to understand the forces at play, challenges, sticking points, irritants, dead-ends, etc.
- Devise classes of solutions
- Unite to gradually bring the stakeholders to converge on one of these classes of solution
- Formalise: MVP, subdivision, project preparation, implementation of governance, of deliverables, of milestones, and associated resources (all types), risk-based steering, NPV, etc.
- Automate the production of indicators and dashboards to assess the proper convergence of the plans rolled out
Stéphane JEAN MARIE
Stephane is a senior consultant at the projects/programmes division.
He is primarily involved in the IT and telecommunications sectors, mostly in two types of situations: programmes in crisis or programmes in the build phase (implementation of organisations, methods, procedures, workflows, production tools, steering tools, governance, etc.).
Stephane has been our key contact and coach on these topics for over five years. He also runs design thinking workshops to help resolve team problems and advance workflows and organisations.
He graduated from an engineering school and has an MBA from ESSEC-Mannhein, as well as a Master’s in Data Science from Paris Dauphine.