When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 6 countries and 2 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality (Women / Men but not only).
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
You will work as part of a client project, aiming to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2030, in line with the objectives of the Paris Agreement (maximum global warming of 1.5 ° C)
The mission, attached to the Industry 4.0 director, consists of managing global projects (> 300 sites) launched by our client to achieve its carbon neutrality objective. These projects are of 3 types:
- Set up a global CO2 and energy control tower (Software as a Service) to monitor emissions and energy consumption for> 300 sites around the world. Data streams from energy suppliers, internal meters and MES data (SAP, MII, etc.) will be collected and processed to provide information to end users of companies and factories
- Deploy energy efficiency improvement projects as a service in these facilities around the world: most of these projects will be carried out under one or more energy performance service contracts
- Deploy decarbonized energy production projects on sites, within the framework of electricity purchase contracts
1) Structure and ensure the implementation of the Program, namely:
- Define the schedule, tasks, organization, governance, project deliverables in agreement with the client’s central team
- Ensure deliverables are delivered on time, with expected quality and cost
- Ensure the operational and management interface with suppliers and group entities for the duration of the collaboration
- Manage program documentation and ensure it is complete
- Manage the main meetings of the project team and ensure the follow-up of actions
- Organize and update the site implementation planning during the period
- Support the change management strategy
2) Site support
- Support the registration of sites in global energy efficiency programs
- Contact the sites and / or gather relevant information for specific Carbon projects (Energy efficiency, setting up resource advisers) Report to the core team on progress and issues to be addressed
- Support the sites by setting up energy monitoring for the deployment of the program
- Participate in specific requests from central governance to sites
- Bac + 5 training
- You are experienced in global management of industrial projects
- You are familiar with building and utility or energy management environments
- Motivated by energy and environmental challenges, you enjoy giving meaning to your missions Rigorous, pro active, you have a sense of the result and an unfailing pugnacity
Description of the segment's business
Davidson works in partnership with its customers on projects geared towards an advanced, connected and environmentally-friendly future.
From participating in developing innovative products and procedures to incorporating digital and connectivity into the core of solutions (manufacturing 4.0), limiting risks and fostering sustainable development, Davidson’s consultants play a central role in shifts in industrial sectors.
We’re active in the manufacturing industry, energy conversion, transport and agribusiness, and support our customers at each stage in the life cycle of a project or business: from inception through to final delivery. To achieve this, our operations combine functional responsibilities and technological support for our customers’ organisations
Our business lines:
- Research and development, studies and engineering
- Industrial organisation, operational performance and excellence
- Quality, regulatory compliance and industrial risks
- Supply chain management
- Digital & Digital Transformation
The fields we work in:
- Special machines
- Heavy industry