The world of banking and finance has changed enormously in recent decades.
Businesses linked to the financial markets have radically transformed in step with the digital revolution. The CIOs of the largest financial institutions now occupy a central place within organisations. In addition to the growing place occupied by digital, businesses need to adapt to changes in customer behaviours, pressure from regulators and fiercer competition from newcomers. As such, Davidson works by your side to provide functional specialists and top-tier digital consultants with advanced sectoral expertise in the main areas of finance.
As such, Davidson mobilizes by your side functional and digital consultants benefiting from an advanced sectoral expertise in the main areas of finance.
We support our clients in the following areas of activity :
- Corporate finance
- Financial market
- Asset management
- Retail bank
On projects of :
- Data leveraging: Strategy, big data architecture, analytics and data science
- Digitisation of processes and robotisation: project ownership, architecture and development (Java, .Net, JS, GO)
- Information system auditing: mapping, steering of design/migration projects, etc.
- Application support: Murex, Calypso, Sophis, Summit, Simcorp
- Cybersecurity: auditing, governance, solution integration
- Governance: PMO, coaching, methodology
- Risks and regulations : banking risks, Bâle, MIFID, contrôle et conformité (KYC/AML)
And focuses on the following areas of activity:
- Corporate finance (accounting, management control, etc.)
- Market finance
- Risks and compliance (fraud, internal control)
- Payment solutions (mobile, contactless, e-commerce)
Examples of projects carried out:
- Development of predictive models to improve cross-selling action conversion rates
- Identification of a bank’s strategic data. Audit and recommendations for organising the generation and dissemination of this data
- Analysing the impact of the latest regulations (BCBS 239, IFRS 9, AEOI, MiFID II, etc.) on the organisation and business models
- Digitisation of a customer journey and steering of a global project incorporating a partnership with two fintech start-ups
- Architecture of a mobile connect platform enabling the provision of strong authentication solutions for banks and financial institutions
- Audit, implementation and operation of a risk governance structure in the ISD of an investment bank
- Management of an investment bank’s holdings: monitoring of holdings, managing the preparation of the consolidated report, correspondence with the regulator, analyses of differences between true values and acquisition values, implementation of reports