When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 6 countries and 2 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality (Women / Men but not only).
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Profile / Mission
As an C# Developer, you will:
- Develop and maintain new functionalities for applications and their support
- Understand the business and identify needs for services and functionalities
- Collaborate with other teams to facilitate optimal integration of services and
- Contribute to the constant improvement of products in terms of quality /
reliability / safety / performance
- Work together in putting in place, the configuration, the development and the
maintenance of our applications
The following skills and experience are required:
- A degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience (including internships) in the development of .NET
- An excellent knowledge and understanding of C# and .NET
- A very good knowledge of relational databases, both in terms of design and development
- A knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology is a plus
- Fluency in French (or Dutch), as well as a good knowledge of English
- Team spirit and sharing!
- Want to progress
Description du pôle
Métiers du développement / de l'agilité
De la data à analyser. Des réseaux pour la transmettre. Le 3ème pilier de l’expertise de Davidson c’est le Dev ! En Agilité et dans le mouvement DevOps.
Consultant(e) chez Dav tu interviendras sur des missions variées ou rejoindras notre équipe TWISTER. Twister c’est la rencontre entre une DSI (celle de Davidson, qui gère une cinquantaine d’applications internes, dont ce magnifique site et son non moins magnifique bot), un centre de services Agile/DevOps (Réalisation et TMA) multi-régions, une équipe de support pour notre agence digitale, et un pôle d’innovation qui prototype en anticipation par rapport au marché (enfin si on ne se rate pas, notamment sur le Green coding en ce moment).
Tu rejoindras notre communauté animée par des practice leaders dans l’ensemble des domaines qui font les applications performantes aujourd’hui : Cloud, Méthodes, Open Source, Java, .Net, Go, Virtu, DevOps, etc.
Etre consultant(e) Dav c’est aussi :
- Proposer et organiser tes propres évènements
- Animer des afterworks techniques avec tes collègues
- Accompagner Davidson dans son engagement Bcorp
- Etre sérieux(se) sans te prendre au sérieux