Vacancy available: Lille
When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
As a project engineering leader, you will be working on projects run by Davidson for its customers in the life sciences sector. Your responsibilities will be as varied as:
- Specifying human and material requirements for investment projects and proactively advocating technical and organisational improvements for projects
- Managing preliminary and final designs for the various work packages on projects relating to: construction, utilities, processes
- Coordinating the various technical teams associated with the projects, and publicising the progress made
- Preparing and supervising the various projects and works, then checking project progress
- Ensuring that facilities are correctly qualified during FAT, SAT, IQ and OQ, in connection with commissioning and qualification work
- Developing the schedules and adhering to the budgets for the various projects
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- You’ll have a postgraduate degree and be conversant with the quality regulations and guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry (GMPs/BPF, France’s ANSM agency, the FDA, etc.)
- You’ll be proficient in basic project management techniques, and you’ll have a few basic technical skills needed for specific pharmaceutical teams (refrigeration units, sterile zones, pharmaceutical processes, water systems, etc.)
- You have a desire to coordinate and interact with different internal and external trades
- You speak English
- Team player
- Strong appetite for technical work
- Strong planning skills
- Flexible and highly available
Description of the segment's business
Life sciences sector
Davidson takes care of customers who help us take care of our health!
From participating in developing innovative products and procedures (molecules, robots, artificial hearts) to incorporating digital and connectivity into the core of solutions (telemedicine, manufacturing 4.0, digitised healthcare journey), improving quality and reducing risks, Davidson consultants play a central role in shifts in the life sciences sector.
Our business lines:
- Expertise and support in operational excellence
- Project management
- Quality assurance and validation
The fields we work in:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical devices