When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
Attack, counter, score!
When it comes to protecting themselves against criminal hackers, our customers are no longer content to merely implement the systems recommended by solution providers. They are actively challenging themselves to make their own information systems more robust, in order to improve the integrity, confidentiality and availability of their data.
Pentesters will be responsible for:
- analysing/auditing the company’s IS within the specified scope, and identifying potential vulnerabilities
- performing penetration tests to exploit vulnerabilities, without compromising the company’s activities
- producing a report of observations and making relevant recommendations
- acting as a “”counter hacker”” by identifying the origin of a malicious attack
- tracking down the hackers responsible
So forget about your neighbours’ WEP passcode, and sink your teeth into some real challenges!
Especially if you know that Red Team, OWAP, CEH and Metasploit aren’t the names of e-sports teams…
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- Kali, Metasploit, Wireshark, John the Ripper, Hydra, Nmap
- Fully proficient in English
- Analytical and decisive
- Ability to pull all-nighters
Description of the segment's business
IT security trade
Most companies’ financial health increasingly relies on their ability to reduce IT risks. If a large group is hacked it can lose millions of euros in just a few days. Davidson helps its customers to protect their infrastructures, networks and applications by delivering the expertise it has gained since 2005.
One of the ways we’ve achieved this is by creating the Hack n’Safe practice, which involves consultants and managers:
- Discussing news and cybersecurity solutions
- Participating in internal IS security projects alongside the CISO
- Completing cybersecurity challenges using the in-house lab
- Training and obtaining the latest security certifications
The unit’s business lines:
- CISO support for defining and implementing a security policy
- Steering security projects
- SMSI implementation
- SMSI audit
- Security solution architecture (monitoring, studies, specifications)
- Configuration of security supervision systems (SIEM, probes, honeypots, filtering equipment, etc.)
- Operation (detection, investigation and response to security incidents)
- Security solution administration (antivirus, antispam, IPS, etc.)