Vacancy available: Lyon
When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
And as an IT landscape manager, you’ll be working with our customers, with responsibility for:
- Identifying and sharing current and future business and IT constraints and requirements related to the information system
- Developing a vision for the future of the information system, sharing it and ensuring it is adopted by all relevant functions (IT and business)
- Defining and steering IS upgrade paths in line with our customer’s strategy
- Defining landscape management rules and ensuring they are applied
- Assessing the relevance and consistency of projects in relation to the target architecture and existing systems
- Helping to improve or create new applications or services, and ensuring that needs are aligned with the proposed solutions
- Participating in information system governance and ensuring that upgrades are aligned with the target architecture schema
- Seeking out innovative solutions for creating new solutions
- Leading discussions on possible ways to the upgrade information systems, in conjunction with customers and contractors
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- Initial proven experience in IS landscape management
- You have a highly analytical mind, can see the big picture and are able to prioritise issues
- Familiarity with TOGAF methodology is a plus
- You’re rigorous, methodical, diplomatic, curious, open-minded and agile
- You are committed and convincing, and at ease with presenting structured communications to a variety of audiences
- You enjoy working with a team as part of a matrix management structure
Description of the segment's business
E-commerce has become one of Davidson Consulting’s key focuses, particularly since Colorz, the best digital agency in France (and possibly the universe), joined the group. It was all about levelling up.
The sum total of our skills means we can now tackle end-to-end projects linked to e-commerce: brand strategy, social media, website and mobile site design, Android & iOS apps, progressive web apps, marketplaces, SEO, integration of CRM, ERP, SaaS platforms (Mirakl, Proximis, Shopify, etc.) and CMS (Magento 2, Drupal, WP, etc.), chatbots.
The biggest brands from e-commerce to mass-market retailing, clothing and food now put their trust in us to position them online: multiple skills are delivered – consulting, design, project management, logistics, technical expertise, user experience, analytics, etc. – to improve our customers’ “acquisition and conversion”.