When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
As a qualification-validation engineer, you’ll be involved in projects run by Davidson for its Life Sciences customers, where you’ll work on projects to install, revamp or periodically review equipment. Your responsibilities will be as varied as:
- Handling operational activities used to qualify various items of equipment (analytics, production, utilities, cleaning, etc.) and validating manufacturing processes in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and health and safety rules
- Developing a qualification strategy and implementing operational qualification/validation
- Coordinating and/or running tests, and ensuring that equipment and processes used in production are qualified and validated
- Drafting and/or approving validation protocols and reports
- Processing non-conformities from the validation exercises and coaching those involved in qualification activities
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- You’ll have a postgraduate degree and be conversant with the quality regulations and guidelines of the pharmaceutical industry (GMPs/BPF, France’s ANSM agency, the FDA, etc.)
- You have a desire to coordinate and interact with different internal and external trades
- You are a first-rate writer
- You speak English
- Team player
- Strong appetite for technical work
- Writing skills
- English required
Description of the segment's business
Life sciences sector
Davidson takes care of customers who help us take care of our health!
From participating in developing innovative products and procedures (molecules, robots, artificial hearts) to incorporating digital and connectivity into the core of solutions (telemedicine, manufacturing 4.0, digitised healthcare journey), improving quality and reducing risks, Davidson consultants play a central role in shifts in the life sciences sector.
Our business lines:
- Expertise and support in operational excellence
- Project management
- Quality assurance and validation
The fields we work in:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical devices