Vacancy available: StrasbourgLilleBoulogne-BillancourtBelfortMontréalLyonValbonneToulouseRennesBordeauxSaint-Herblain
When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 6 countries and 2 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality (Women / Men but not only).
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
At Davidson, you will be involved in automating the integration and rollout of our customers’ electronic applications. In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
- Building, providing in-service support for, and improving the various continuous deployment and integration platforms
- Defining the deployment processes
- Deploying application releases in testing and production environments
- Ensuring the day-to-day availability of applications.
- Analysing infrastructure and operation (monitoring, performance optimisation, etc.)
- Investigating and fixing faults and technical issues
- Integrating, maintaining, administering and documenting deployment tools, automating common tasks
- Administering the processing of incident tickets
- Applying approved changes to Linux, Oracle and other environments.
- Integrating and validating patches and fixes provided by the production team.
- Supporting development and operational teams in the use of the DEVOPS methodology
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- You have developed versatile skills in Linux administration and are familiar with commonly used CI/CD solutions
- Ideally, a familiarity with tools such as: Selenium, QTP, froglogic, watir, etc.
- You know DevOps like the back of your hand
- You are proficient in the administration of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Nexus/Artifactory, Sonarqube, etc.
- Container-related technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Openshift/okd
- Cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Very high level of English
- Constantly on the alert
- Team player
Description du pôle
Métiers du développement / de l'agilité
De la data à analyser. Des réseaux pour la transmettre. Le 3ème pilier de l’expertise de Davidson c’est le Dev ! En Agilité et dans le mouvement DevOps.
Consultant(e) chez Dav tu interviendras sur des missions variées ou rejoindras notre équipe TWISTER. Twister c’est la rencontre entre une DSI (celle de Davidson, qui gère une cinquantaine d’applications internes, dont ce magnifique site et son non moins magnifique bot), un centre de services Agile/DevOps (Réalisation et TMA) multi-régions, une équipe de support pour notre agence digitale, et un pôle d’innovation qui prototype en anticipation par rapport au marché (enfin si on ne se rate pas, notamment sur le Green coding en ce moment).
Tu rejoindras notre communauté animée par des practice leaders dans l’ensemble des domaines qui font les applications performantes aujourd’hui : Cloud, Méthodes, Open Source, Java, .Net, Go, Virtu, DevOps, etc.
Etre consultant(e) Dav c’est aussi :
- Proposer et organiser tes propres évènements
- Animer des afterworks techniques avec tes collègues
- Accompagner Davidson dans son engagement Bcorp
- Etre sérieux(se) sans te prendre au sérieux