When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
As a nuclear pressure equipment (ESPN) engineer, you will be working on construction projects for new nuclear power plants or renovation projects for existing plants, alongside teams from our partners in the sector.
You will be involved in producing design documentation relating to compliance with essential safety requirements for pressurised facilities: risk analyses, instructions for use, EPMN special materials assessments, etc.
Your many responsibilities will include:
- Producing and updating compliance documentation
- Helping to monitor dashboards, schedule work and produce the associated KPIs
- Preparing and participating in workshops with the customer, the contractors and the body in charge of assessing compliance (and managing their potentially divergent interests)
- Managing points of contact with systems engineers and pipework teams in connection with regulatory requirements
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- You have a postgraduate degree, and ideally some initial experience in this field
- You are a first-rate writer
- You speak English
- “Impossible is nothing” is your motto
- You’re not afraid of pressure (you’ll be dealing with some of the world’s largest industrial projects)
- You have the following qualities: a team player with great communications skills, technical curiosity, excellent writing skills, proficiency in English
- Get your application in quick; fortune favours the brave!
Description of the segment's business
Davidson works in partnership with its customers on projects geared towards an advanced, connected and environmentally-friendly future.
From participating in developing innovative products and procedures to incorporating digital and connectivity into the core of solutions (manufacturing 4.0), limiting risks and fostering sustainable development, Davidson’s consultants play a central role in shifts in industrial sectors.
We’re active in the manufacturing industry, energy conversion, transport and agribusiness, and support our customers at each stage in the life cycle of a project or business: from inception through to final delivery. To achieve this, our operations combine functional responsibilities and technological support for our customers’ organisations
Our business lines:
- Research and development, studies and engineering
- Industrial organisation, operational performance and excellence
- Quality, regulatory compliance and industrial risks
- Supply chain management
- Digital & Digital Transformation
The fields we work in:
- Special machines
- Heavy industry