When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
Factory 4.0, cobots, the IoT, virtual or augmented reality: are you passionate about any of these topics? Are you a robotics engineer who wants to get involved in innovative new areas? Come and join us, and take part in large-scale projects to integrate production lines into the factory of the future!
It’ll be your job to:
- Cast a critical (but friendly) eye over our customers’ specifications
- Conduct research on Automation and Robotics software design (functional and software analysis, test plans, etc.)
- Participate in specifying sensors/actuators
- Specify control architectures
- Program the PLC and/or robot
- Conduct and monitor test and commissioning procedures
- Provide innovative technical solutions appropriate to the industrial system
- Support the development of new concepts for robotic systems
- Deliver mature industrial solutions, ensuring that requirements are fulfilled while complying with budget and deadline criteria
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- You have a postgraduate degree
- You have experience with automated or robotic production lines
- You can program and use native software for PLCs from: Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell
- You can program and use native software for robots and cobots, and their related software packages: ABB, FANUC, Staübli, KUKA, Epson, Universal Robot
- Team worker (yes, you can be both)
- An appetite for sharing and passing on knowledge
Description of the segment's business
Davidson works in partnership with its customers on projects geared towards an advanced, connected and environmentally-friendly future.
From participating in developing innovative products and procedures to incorporating digital and connectivity into the core of solutions (manufacturing 4.0), limiting risks and fostering sustainable development, Davidson’s consultants play a central role in shifts in industrial sectors.
We’re active in the manufacturing industry, energy conversion, transport and agribusiness, and support our customers at each stage in the life cycle of a project or business: from inception through to final delivery. To achieve this, our operations combine functional responsibilities and technological support for our customers’ organisations
Our business lines:
- Research and development, studies and engineering
- Industrial organisation, operational performance and excellence
- Quality, regulatory compliance and industrial risks
- Supply chain management
- Digital & Digital Transformation
The fields we work in:
- Special machines
- Heavy industry