Vacancy available: Boulogne-Billancourt
When you come to work at Davidson, you won’t just be joining a group of 3,000 consultants in 8 countries and 3 continents, you’ll be joining “the” company named by its employees as Great Place To Work France and Europe for four years, as well as the largest B Corp in France.
“B Corps” form a community of companies that have decided that, rather than being the best in the world, they’ll be the best *for* the world.
Our growth is based on strong principles:
Deep respect for all our stakeholders: consultants, customers and suppliers, because although work can’t “buy happiness”, it can “cause unhappiness”. We’re therefore committed to listening, acting honestly and promoting equality
A minimum environmental footprint and a maximum societal footprint. This is why, aside from the assignments you’ll be working on, you’ll also have the chance to contribute to the projects Davidson supports: international solidarity assignments (with Planète Urgence), supporting students from disadvantaged backgrounds (with Article 1) and investing in start-ups that develop innovative solutions.
Adhocratic management based on implementing “horizontal company” and “tribal management” principles.
One important point about the latter: well-being at work is a luxury you need to have as a “solid” company. For the Davidson teams, this means marrying initiative, commitment and professionalism, as “without work, talent is just a dirty habit”. It drives us to recruit components that are better than we are. In a classic hierarchical organisation, it can be beneficial to have an army of people who work for you. In an adhocracy, that doesn’t work.
Mission / Profile
In your role within the Group’s Administrative and Financial department in Boulogne-Billancourt, answering to the Head of Personnel Management, you will carry out payroll and staff administration duties for a portfolio of subsidiaries. You are the third corner of the “employee / manager / personnel manager” triangle. As such, you will play a critical role in ensuring employee well-being and cultivating a sense of belonging. More specifically, your duties will primarily be to:
- Monitor employees, from their formal notification of hiring to their official termination
- Identify and monitor all payroll information (including advances / deposits / variations / sickness / etc.)
- Draw up and check payroll in compliance with social security and contractual legislation
- Make monthly/quarterly social security declarations
- Monitor documentation related to employee health and provident funds, and maintain social security rights for employees on overseas placements
- Manage files for foreign workers
- Process expense reports
Skills (pre-existing or to be acquired)
- Bachelor’s degree in personnel administration
- Significant initial experience in payroll
- A good listener
Description of the segment's business
Working in Davidson’s Administration and Finance Division means being an integral part of the company’s life cycle. You’ll be part of a calm working environment that values employee well-being and will demonstrate a keen talent for service, high standards and unfailing pragmatism.
Being an admin at Davidson means:
- You absolutely need to have a “business partner” mindset, regardless of which department you’re with
- You need to be intellectually mobile, capable of surprising and making suggestions, and (very) familiar with using digital tools, as Davidson would rather have something good home-made than something bad purchased/outsourced and has therefore developed proprietary tools. Naturally, if you’re capable of making suggestions, you also need to be able to accept that they might not be taken up
- You have to accept there’s a balance between creative and interesting tasks, and tasks that don’t really fit into that category. But fear not: a big part of the creative and interesting ones involves suggesting solutions that cut down on the less interesting tasks
- You need to be skilled in your field, which is why the recruitment process includes an assessment of technical and practical knowledge
- Working at the heart of a complex system in collaboration with all of the departments inside and outside the administration and finance division. You therefore need to be open, attentive and have a positive character